Thank you for considering Cortile Gallery as a possible representative for your work. Whether you are an established professional or an emerging talent with a fresh point of view, we invite you to complete a submission to the gallery. We accept submissions from artists working in all original work media. If you feel that your artwork meets the standards reflected in the artwork our gallery currently represents, please submit the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 images of recent work (executed within the past year). We would prefer the images be submitted via Dropbox but do accept mailed and emailed submissions. Include a list indicating title, size, medium, date, and retail price of each work. Please make sure this list corresponds with submitted images and is easy to read.
- Artist Statement
- Artist Resume
- Any additional information (publications, past press reviews, catalogs, past exhibits, etc.) you would like the gallery to consider.
Please include the answers to the following questions on a separate sheet or in the body of the email along with submission:
- How did you hear about the gallery?
- Have you visited the gallery in person?
- Do you have other gallery representation in-town, out-of-town or out-of-state? If so, where , for how long and how much work is kept in their inventory?
- Do you have a working studio space? How much work could we expect to see on a regular basis? How much work could we expect to keep in inventory?
- Do you have a website or any other web presence where people can see or purchase your work?
Expect 2 to 4 weeks for us to review your submission and contact you. Include your current address, phone number and e-mail address with your submission. If submissions are via mail, please note that we do not send materials back to artists. We take all submissions seriously and review all complete submissions. Incomplete submissions are not reviewed.
Please note that the gallery does not accept unscheduled appointments to view art.